Monday, March 24, 2008

Chipotle's newest fan

I've eaten at Chipotle's only once or twice. It is usually crowded with college students and it is a little tricky to get to by car from my office because of the traffic flow. However, I really like their pork and today I just happened to be out of SlimFast, so I trekked down to the nearby Chipotle's for a salad. While standing in line, I noticed they advertised naturally raised chicken and pork, so I checked out their web site when I got back. I also wanted to check the ingredients of the pork to see how it was cooked.

I have to say, I am impressed with this company. I am a big believer in sustainable agriculture and I appreciate what they are trying to do. Traffic or no, I plan to go back more often. I like doing business with a company that is socially conscious. You can also go to Chipotle Fan and get all the scoop on the nutritional value of what you are eating...calories, sodium content, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment